Summit Moc Boots
Coming from the USA, the Moc Boot is a vintage looking lace-up ankle boot that was popularized during the 30’s. The boot’s unmistakable moc toe and sturdy rubber outsole form a timeless silhouette.
Materials: navy box calf
Sole: brown Goodyear Welt leather sole
Last: Savile - Sleek looking aesthetic with slight chisel toe
What is Fast Lane?
Fast lane is our new experimental 7 day made to order collection, an ambitious never been heard of before collection of styles produced in only 7 business days. Unlike our usual styles which take 20-30 business days to hand make, this new collection can be customized (limited options) and only produced and shipped to you in 7 days. Due to some limitations, it is limited to size availability, a first come first serve style in which not all sizes may be available as your size may sell out quickly during the order process.
The Fine Print:
- SUBJECT TO SIZE AVAILABILITY
- Fast Lane Shoe production timeline/shipping Can vary from 7-10 days from the date of order.
- All shoes are handmade, small tiny changes or imperfections are natural.
- Color differentiation of shoes may vary, product color on screen is not 100% guaranteed, it may vary on how the color shows on your screen from one person to another.
- Most of the time the color difference from picture to when you receive your product is minor and unnoticeable.