Duke Patina Hiking Boots
Hiking Boots are as good for climbing debris-strewn mountains as they are for pounding the pavements of Bushwick or Dalston. Robust and fulsomely soled, they represent the sartorial sweet point where form and function impeccably collide.With an adjustable buckle strap, padded collar and metal D-ring lace system, they perfectly mould themselves around your feet.The tough Goodyear-welted soles available, on the other hand, are thoroughly modern and won’t fail you in even the most dismal conditions.
Materials: tobacco patina
Sole: black commando rubber sole
Last: Zurigo - Rounded toe for traditional English Look
What is Fast Lane?
Fast lane is our new experimental 7 day made to order collection, an ambitious never been heard of before collection of styles produced in only 7 business days. Unlike our usual styles which take 20-30 business days to hand make, this new collection can be customized (limited options) and only produced and shipped to you in 7 days. Due to some limitations, it is limited to size availability, a first come first serve style in which not all sizes may be available as your size may sell out quickly during the order process.
The Fine Print:
- SUBJECT TO SIZE AVAILABILITY
- Fast Lane Shoe production timeline/shipping Can vary from 7-10 days from the date of order.
- All shoes are handmade, small tiny changes or imperfections are natural.
- Color differentiation of shoes may vary, product color on screen is not 100% guaranteed, it may vary on how the color shows on your screen from one person to another.
- Most of the time the color difference from picture to when you receive your product is minor and unnoticeable.