Bodaway Single Monk Shoes
The single monk is characterized by a single strap coming across the upper of the shoe and meeting with a buckle. A single monkstrap will be very comfortable and has become a staple shoe to get some attention.
Materials: tweed sartorial + dark brown painted calf
Sole: brown leather sole plain
Last: Zurigo - Rounded Toe for Traditional English Look
The Fine Print:
- Shoe production timeline/shipping Can vary from 30-40 days from the date of order.
- All shoes are handmade, small tinny changes or imperfections are natural.
- Color differentiation of shoes may vary, product color on screen is not 100% guaranteed, it may vary on how the color shows on your screen from one person to another.
- Most of the time the color difference from picture to when you receive your product is minor and unnoticeable.
- 10-50 qty orders only, orders above 50 please contact us
- $200 shipping flat fee invoiced separately
- 6-8 week production time